3.06.2011

Linked

I am officially Linkedin one might say. I am actually enjoying the proffessional networking site and am finding people that I know aside from the work place.

Besides work I am riding more and even commuting daily to the office by bicycle. 11.67 miles one way to be exact (I even charted it). The extra 45 minutes in the morning and at night really helps to clear my head and I find myself to be alot less stressed. Becoming a professional mountain biker seemed easier than becoming a proffessional Sales person. That could be because I was having so much fun riding my bike that I forgot how hard it actually was. That sounds more reasonable!

I am having fun at work too and have also found it to be a challange. I always love a good challange, and with the construction season (and biking) right around the corner, I say bring it on!! I am motivated, ready, and can't wait to get things going on both sides. I hope everyone is gearing up for some great things to come and I will se my biking palls soon.

Happy riding!

Darrin

3 comments:

  1. Do you know Dave Tooney(spelling) at County?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Actually he was my co worker. Who is asking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the delay in this reply Darrin. I met you at Ray's during the Grand Opening, You rode a few laps with Mark and I. My wife worked with Dave, she worked at Spancrete as a Structural Engineer and he was at Waukesha Block which was purchased by Spancrete. Small world! Take Care! Ben

    ReplyDelete