11.26.2011

MTB, Pie, Cool whip, extra coolwhip

Went for a 2plus hour MTB ride with Joe and company yesterday and man was that fun. Not only are the Tosa trails in great shape, the weather was off the hook!! Thanksgiving was great and I didn't even over eat until the next day. With over two hours in the saddle, I was hungry for some grub. My eyes said I couldn't have too much but after the plate was clean, my belly was not agreeing (I started to look like Lynn). It didn't take long for that feeling to go away and it was time for pie. I am sure you all saw my rendition of what a pie should look like with Lynn's facebook post. Yup I was out of line and she put me in my place, she is sooo smart:). For now its onward with the training. Training for baby and for the MTB season, ahhhh this is going to be a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment