3.08.2009

Weekend Getaway

To cap things off my plans for this weekend were totally shot from the hip. It started off with a planned trip to Indianapolis for the Big Ten Women's Tournament, then a weekend in because of the awesome weather, then plans were finalized for a trip back home to Marshfield.

As far as what I was looking for in a weekend I don't think things could have gone much better. Early Saturday morning departure got us into Marshfield about 10a.m. just in time for Lynn's nephew Tiernan's hockey game. If you want to get a good laugh just watch little kids try to play hockey. After that we headed to Marshfield base A.K.A. Lynn's parents house and I got ready for for my suppose to be 3hr ride with Craig. It ended up being about 4hrs but no complaints from my end, the scenery was great, weather held up and I never realized how good the riding was until I moved away. It was also good to spend quality time on my bike with someone who has helped me out and been so influential in my cycling career.


I capped Saturday off hanging out with Lynn's Family and playing Nintendo Wii. I am not a big fan of video games but it wasn't bad, as long as I can ram and don't have to sit in one place I'm up for it.
Sunday was chill early then with the weather brewing the drive home became a 4hour stress factory.


But with my skills and a little luck we made it safe and sound.

Good times

No comments:

Post a Comment