3.29.2009

Weekend Medley

False progress,

Fair share of riding this weekend with my babe in attendance for a cold Saturday morning ride. She is kinda a tough cookie like that...picks the coldest day of the week to come out and ride with me. After that I came home and ate some lunch while I waited for Joe. Then it was time to hit the local Tosa trails and they were in pretty good shape. Can't wait till I can hit all of the other trails!

Standard Wisconsin Spring.

Bundles of joy! Lynn's nieces and nephews are always fun.
Future Gymnast or cheerleader?
Recap of events would go as follows; Bike work, Bike rides, Birthday supper at OCB, Snow, A lot of coffee and laying around, more snow,Birthday lunch with Cake, a lot of playing with the kids, and Weekly Bike Scheduling.
Keep it real and don't forget to enjoy other things besides bike riding. Kids for me always make things fun but I can never seem to match their energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment