6.28.2009

New Team Same O'll Me

So by now everyone keeping up with me already knows I am riding for a new team. That team is Adventure 212/Specialized and I couldn't be more excited. The story behind the selection is simple but yet with a purpose. The team is stacked with good people that have plenty of experience racing and have been riding for longer than I have.

I am not going to be a drag on my new teammates but rather be another team member that is capable to do things on my own while taking advice/direction if it is offered. I can't wait to spend time with my new crew and get some quality saddle time racing and riding.
So thanks to Adventure 212 for having me and I look forward to the good times ahead. Also thanks to Joe Ciesinski (my coach) for all of the hard work he does and for putting in a good word with Mike P.
Woohoo
DB

No comments:

Post a Comment