1.02.2010

Where am I?

I am here. Not exactly a great holiday retreat but I don't think I would want it any other way.

A short Christmas break for my Sister had her running around all of Wisconsin trying to visit all of our family. A short stop by Lynn and I for a day and a half and she was ready to hustle back to B-town for a mandatory practice. With the snow falling and flights being delayed it was time for a drive. So, we all packed up the Subaru and headed down.

The schedule had Lynn and me returning to Wisco after watching the Hoosiers beat Purdue. That wasn't the case however. Still here. I feel like I have a purpose down here that doesn't involve a bicycle.

I did have plans for that too. A trip to this place was in order but with the temps near zero this morning I decided to change things up.

Not sure of total plans but I know I have to be back to work on Monday! I'm cool with that. I think its nice to hit the reset button and get things back to normal.

Ain't Life Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment