2.09.2010

Goals

So I am not one to brag but I am very proud of my accomplishments. I think it is important to recognize ones self worth. In my prior post I stated that Chris was teaching me how to be a pro. I said this with reason. I recently heard back from the folks at USA Cycling and received some good news. My Pro upgrade was granted!

Becoming a Professional Mountain Biker has been a goal of mine for a couple of years now, and has been made more real in the last year. I didn't think it would happen this quickly but with my god given talent and the help I have received from numerous people it was made into a more manageable goal. This is only a stop along the way for me. I will continue to better myself and try to reach for new goals.

Mean while I am going to enjoy the Snow!!!!! A possible 12 inches for our area means more time on the snow shoes and the skinny boards. Aren't Wisconsin winters Great!!

4 comments: