2.15.2010

Yup, I do look like a dork in the weight room but hey if it helps I'm on board. Been going to Brookfield East for a couple months now to do my weights workout with Joe. No doubt the guy makes me work and by the time I am done I have had enough.



Often times when I say I can't or ask how he expects me to do something that seems too hard, he reminds me, "who's holding the clip board?". At that point I shut my mouth and do what he tells me to the best of my ability.

Sunday was a great day! I normally don't celebrate V-Day but with Lynn's schedule fully booked I was thrilled to take her out and spend time with her. We went to Lapham but didn't bring the skis or the snowshoes. I did however bring a piece of jewelry. You know the kind that sits on a women's left hand...You got it. She said yes!!


After I was done cherishing the moment with her I headed to B-East. They groom some classic tracks so I packed the skis up in the B.O.B. and rode over there. Had a good, but tiring workout then headed home to cheer on my sis at the Wisconsin/Indiana game. It was a good game to watch and she played wonderfully but unfortunately they lost.



A great weekend to say the least! Can't wait for more action.


DB

4 comments: