2.16.2010

Travel time has been high lately and to add to one of Chris P.'s blog I have been riding alot in Indiana, no Little 500 for me though, sorry. Down and back, here and there, ride, sleep, work, sleep ride, ride, ride, weights, drive and tons of Womens B-ball games....... You all get the drift.

My life isn't really that exciting is it? On the other hand it could be boring. I think I will take it as it is. Here now.
Indy is a pretty cool little city.
Too bad my sis lost out of the Big Ten tourney first round:( She played great but it wasn't enough to get past a strong Illinois team. Well to look at the bright side of things My Dad is feeling better and I got to spend some time hanging out with him, Lynn and Jamie this weekend. Also Big Bro Craig kicked some major buttttttt last weekend at the Birkie and recently found out he will be getting a new job that is similar to what he is going to school for.
.
On the Team front, sounds like every one is working hard and getting excited for the season. Iknow I am!! Keep it up and can't wait to see you all soon.
3.5.2010
DB

2 comments:

  1. Indy! Have you hit up Giorgio's Pizza just off(west?)of the monument? Love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah dude! I'm impressed with your committment this winter. Your hard work is going to pay off big time come race season!

    ReplyDelete